Saturday, June 17, 2006

Greetings from my room in GERMANY

HEY sorrry its been almost 24 hours since i even got to germany. The plane ride was LONG especially on the case were every single song on my ipod disappeared. But i made a couple of new friends within the group of 35 which was good. I didnt sleep A WINK on there, i waited for the hour long bus ride from the airport to Frankenthal. Frankenthal is a really pretty place, every single house is pretty much covered with german flags (world cup) and flowers. After i got home and had a delicious meal of spaghetti (their neighbors are very much italian) i slept for i think 6 hours. Than after a german meal of brat wurst (with this amazing ranch like sause!!) i showered (36 hours w.o a shower, i smelled!!) I got ready for this "beach party." There was no water though but the sand was like Florida sand soft. I reunited with some the old germans and yes had ONE alcoholic drink. This is very good because some people had like 6. I had one and it was like a rasberry daquiri. Now in less than 2 hours. I#m offf the Munich, hopefully seeing my dear darling cousin Aaron in the next 5 days. Ill post some pictures soon of my host family and their adorable dog named Charly. Until then!!

Comments:
Please don't delete photos from the memory card - I cannot find the ones you thought you downloaded on the computer.....(none of the wedding pics etc.)
 
Sweet deal Abbey!! I am glad you survived the plane trip alright!! You already met up with your host family?!? that is crazy frankenthal is no where near Munich, expect a LONG bus ride. Enjoy the new friends and the drinks! I know what you are talking about with the sorta ranch sause. I am not a fan, but i' glad you enjoyed!!! have fun in munich!!!
 
Sorry dad, its already too late. But i know how to find the pictures when i get back

And lindsey how about not whiskey?? There was another shot i was going to try at this party coming up on saturday. i forgot the name but it looked REALLY good...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?