Friday, June 23, 2006

Janine, Ice cream and a shot

I started school today. Sat through a geography class with 6 other exchange students. The funny thing is that the class was on industry in america and we had no idea what he was talking about. But at 8.00 i went into the homeroom and before i could barly sit down in walks Janine. I practically jumped over the table saying hello. But i got her number and that enough made my day. Then we got a tour and heard the mayors 15 minute speech (yaawwwwwwnnnn) then me and the 'plastics' (my partners group of friends) and their partners all went out for ice cream and shopping. I almost bought this great pair a jeans but stopped when i saw the 100ยง mark i was shocked! But i read some more Angels and Demons. At 4 the game started but the plastics got mistaken and it wasnt showing at the Platz. So we went out for some MORE ice cream and shopping. We came home and Uwe said that we will be going to a greek restaurant for dinner and ooo whatever i had was AMAZING!!!! very very filling. BUT Uwe said that if i drank this special drink it would help my stomach. This special drink was MY FIRST SHOT. It was strong, pepperminty and burned but was amazing. It actually helped my stomach a lot. Well tomarrow im off, shopping then hanging out with a plastic partner, barbeque/german soccer game then party party. Wahoo. And maybe on monday ill be seeing Aaron!

Comments:
Miss you Abbey! Let me know what you think of Angels and Demons (I'm struggling with it) and say hi to Aaron for me. Have a stupendous time, keep sharing, and behave! ;) -AmyBeth
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?