Wednesday, July 05, 2006

37°C =99°F

YES It is UNGODLY hot. We took the 30 minute train ride to Mannheim today and it was soo crowded we didnt find seats. THEN we took the LOVELY tram rides (also filled with hot sweaty stinky people) to this museum. Usuaully im okay with musuems but this one. OOOOO horrible. All it was about (an hour..on 1 3000 year old thing) was this thing that they found that shows the stars and stuff. This..need i remind you was in a small, dark room, with not air circulating, and 20 other sweaty bodies. ICK. The only part i liked was when we actually got to see this 'thing of wonder.' it was in a dark cooler room where almost everyone sat down and took a nap. It was lovely. Another busy tram ride took us to the Planetraium. OOO I LOVED IT!!!!!!!! Mostly because when we went to see it, it had AIR CONDITIONING, and this COMFY relaxing seats, and i could rest my eyes because it was all in german!!!! Lots of people slept, including Mr.Merchant who snored, but i however enjoyed looking at the stars at 1 pm. OOO and while we were waiting for our train, i tried..get this SUSHI. I liked it a lot!!!! (Thank you sean collins!!) but since it was just 1, i got a sandwich at mcdonalds (im so american its funny) and fed my craving for ice cream (im telling you..its an addiction!!) The train ride home was funny as me and kyle giggled at this one guy sleeping in front of me. hee hee hee. Alright. 2 more days until im home. (PS please please please donate some amazing ice cream too my house!!!)

Comments:
Yup im home!!! my room was redone and now i have NO ideea where anything is so i have to fix that all. BUT tomarrow night Iim going to see the GOO GOO DOLLS at sumemrfest with Andy. Im sure you can take moms spot (please please please do!!)
 
You guys crack me up!! Glad you had a fantastic time, Abbers! I can't wait to see you! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?