Sunday, July 09, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Yup I'm home! I arrived back at the high school around 6 pm and mom dad and em and my favorite thing from taco bell met with me there. Someone (ahem) painted my room while i was gone my favorite color teal!I was barly awake that night (no sleep on the plane or either bus ride) i went to sleep at like 7 on the chair, woke up at 1 and went to bed bed. Saturday i just lazied around..napping again for a couple of hours. remessying up my room. Sunday..went to church (early service) saw Jeremy Swenson and Courtney Schinner (yay friends!) and then worked in the nursery for an hour. One of the 1 year old kids that i watch Michael, burned his hands on a grill, bless his heart. He cried quite a bit, even though his hands were bandage up, but i didnt blame him!! Now im watching the world cup. Italy vs France. Im personally rooting for France. WAHOO!! Tonight i go to the Goo Goo Dolls concert at Summerfest with my "brother" Andy. It will be fun!

PS Thanks everyone who got me presents for my birthday. It was good to come home to them!

Comments:
Welcome home, Abbey!!
Your pictures are fantastic!
(And so is your new pink and grey shirt!) I like how you had such a great variety of pictures allowing me to get a taste of your adventure! It looked like you had an incredible time! (However, you should have snuck Charly into your suitcase and brought him home..He's adorable!)
I'm sorry France didn't win the World Cup but those Italians sure looked happy, didn't they? (I bet there won't be any more head-butting!)
Anyway, hopefully you're happy to be back the US and are not missing Germany too much.
I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!
Love,
Aunt Gretchen
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?