Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Wave of Saddness

SWEEPS over germany as in the last minute of overtime, Italy scores twice. OOOO woe is me. It was actually very sad to not hear 1 chant in the streets tonight. waaaawwwww (baby cry)

BUT now im cheering for FRANCE, mainly because they beat Brazil. But i ask you. Should i spend €65 on a German soccer jersey?? Let me remind you, i have only bought about €90 in stuff for me (not including food) and only €30 or so on presents for others. Im guessing a little more then another 30 for the rest of the presents. which is mostly candy. SO leave as many comments as possible, to let me know your opinion of the 65 euro jersey.

Comments:
I say go for it....to be there at World Cup time is a pretty unique experience. Do they look nice and would you wear it?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?