Sunday, November 11, 2007

Episode #2

This school week ended in 2 tests and 1 quiz. Eeek. I hate the last week of the quarter. But none the less I'm doing fantastic in school, all A's but 1. And its a 92.34%..so close. Anywho: i had off of school on Friday for teachers to get all the grades together and such. So you'd THINK I'd sleep in until noon, eat ice cream for breakfast etc.

Nope.

I woke up at 4:00 am to leave the house by 5. Where did I go to at such an early hour? Me and my mother hauled the Mazda's butt to Winona State University. i slept for almost the entire ride up. We toured the campus and dorms in which it only finalized my decision to go there. I hope to stay in Maria Hall on the west campus with my friend Lindsey. But if not, the QUAD. woot woot. I'm excited.

After the long ride home (once again, me sleeping) I went to my friend Courtney's house and watched V for Vendetta. very good. BUT Emily called us to say that Courtney's sister Amy, was coming over to trash my room.
(i have trashed her's, it a little war that we have going on and she was getting back at me)
but i choose to let her go ahead, when i could have went home and stopped her. I came home to a streamer-ed, tped, forked, confettied bed room. I crashed in the guest room and it took me 2 hours on Saturday to clean it up.

oh well. I'll get her back. and Sunday, was just..Sunday. Cleaned. admired the car I'll be driving this winter:a grey jeep grand Cherokee.

So if you know anyone that would want to buy the '89 BMW convertable...let us know!!

This next week, Manu, a French guy who lives in Germany, is coming to WI to visit his favorite family (us!) EXCITING!!!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?