Saturday, November 03, 2007

The Lame Life

Boredom: the desire for desires
I don't exactly know what I'm desiring, but this week has been filled with boring classes and boring homework.

Except for Thursday.
Thursday was fun.

You see, KM Boy's Soccer team went to State and the game was in Milwaukee at 2:00. KM is VERY supportive of any team that gets as far as state, and even teams that dont. Well I start from the beginning: I left school shortly after photo then went out to lunch with 2 of my friends. When we finally met up with Lindsey, Hannah and Ashley, we all packed into Lindsey beast of a SUV and headed towards Mayfair. BUT FIRST we stopped at the mall to see if Jake, a boy that we are acquaintances with, was indeed on a Hollister bag. He was. Yes my friends, a boy, from little KMHS is a model. Its weird. After getting some Starbucks, we made the crazed traffic journey to Uhline. Tremper was playing Middleton but lost. Either way, KM fans took over where Tremper had sat and we cheered on what wasn't a good game. My soccer genes were unhappy.

That was my exciting event for the week. LAME I know.

It's just another "episode" of Abbey's Lame Life.

That was the exciting

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?